To you ,
Happy 20th birthday to you.. Knowing you since 2003, 7 years friendship.. Although now we are in different way, but sometime we do be in together.. Thank God as you are still remember me as one of your friend in your life.. Wishing you all the best ahead your year..
* dont worry, you are still that young =) *
We have a small birthday celebration to the birthday girl-Xinyi at feeling cafe. People who are attend not that many, only 9 people, i think.
Picture for the night .
Winn n I
Tengli n I
With Nee
with Jynn-my ke ai de lao gong =)
Well, they have next round after this, as I am a good girl, so i dint join them =D ..
-END-
2 comments:
Wahh..So fast to post huh?
i'm UGLY la wei!!=(
sure fast lar.. u all got second round, i am good girl, dint join u all.. so, have time to post up this blog.. =)
Post a Comment