Thursday, June 17, 2010

Teacher's Life

I am back. Sorry for long long time dint update my blog due to my laziness..

I have be a kindergarten and day care teacher for past 5 months while waiting for my STPM results and Uni.

My colleagues as known the teachers at there was seriously funny, kind, good etc.. I still remember the first day I work at there, one of the teacher ask me to put pampers for the kids. I was like.. I told the teacher that i don't know how to do it. But, the teacher told me that is ok, I will teach you. On that time, yea, I can feel that they are good. We having our breakfast, lunch and tea time together. We solve our problems together. Sometime, we do helping each other to teach the kids. Even, we do have some argue or quarrel due to different point, but we end up with a same conclusion.

The kids at there are funny too. Sometime, they will asking u some funny and unreasonable question. Like one time, a std 2 girl ask me ' Teacher kerh, is it u all need to take a exam before u all become a teacher? ' My mind was blank that, I keep laughing in my heart. And answer the girl ' Yes, we need to take a exam before we become a teacher ' Haha. That time the girl still dont know my age. She thought I very old already. Huh . I still remember one time when I shower with a 4 years old kids, i told the kids ' I very angry today' (actually i am not, i just was to play with the kid). And the kid answer me ' Dont want angry lar. Why u angry ' Haha, the way he talks really like adult. The kids are funny but, sometime they will make u dizzy. =)

Photos :

















My morning primary day care students.. I miss them much..
















T. Su with the kids while celebrating her birthday.















One of the 3 years old kid, he is such that cute..




















The teachers. We follow Lim back to her hometown.

I do appreciate them. Thank you them for making my 5 months working life become more happy and meaningful. I heart them.

-END-