The result of university application out today. I check and it wrote there
'Dukacita dimaklumkan bahawa permohonan anda ke IPTA TIDAK BERJAYA bagi Program
Pengajian Lepasan STPM/Setaraf
Sesi Akademik 2010/2011 '
Pengajian Lepasan STPM/Setaraf
Sesi Akademik 2010/2011 '
I was totally sad that time, that moment. Tears drop from eye. I know I can do nothing about this matter, but what i need to do is just appeal. Hope that my appeal can work. Thank you those who concern me and call for pujuk me.. I am so touching that time.
And yet, congratulation for those who can enter.
P/S: sun, let us work hard together.. =)
-END-
And yet, congratulation for those who can enter.
P/S: sun, let us work hard together.. =)
-END-
6 comments:
别伤心呀,我的结果也是和你一样,你要加油啊!
U must add oil too.. So you going to appeal or working?? I see ur last time blog say that u might working right??
Hey.. while waiting for the appealing.. u wanna work in lee rubber as teacher? =)
i'm working...haha...
what job u do??wishing u all the best and enjoy while u are working..
now i'm working at bank,and i'm also enjoy of my job...haha,wish u have a nice day...
Post a Comment