Time past so fast.
It comes to end of June already.
Friends are preparing for their uni thing.
While, i am just waiting for appeal.
I am so stress since I appeal for uni.
Peoples are keep 'annoying' me, asking me to find the info for other private uni.
In case, I dint get any offer for this time. AGAIN.
I really want to go out this country, this state.
How much I wish that the result of the appeal in coming right now.
I want go relax myself. No more think about the uni thing.
But,
I really feel touch when mum's friends, aunty, friends, senior are console me.
It seems like each of them are saying ' all the best and good luck ' to me everytime they meet me.
Yea, atleast, i can feel that they are still care about me.
Anyway, no matter how was the result is,
I still have to accept it.
Maybe I am going to Utar. Or others uni.
Yea, i keep praying hard everyday.
And hope that God will give me a good and better answer.
I AM SO STRESS.
-END-
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment